The following policies have been adopted to promote constructive discussion. If you do not want to abide by these policies, please don’t post comments on this site. Comments that violate these policies will be deleted without notice. The moderator is the final authority on this.
- By posting a comment on this website, you agree that your words may be quoted or republished by Socialist Voice or by others without further permission or notice.
- Comments that defend or promote anti-socialist or pro-capitalist views are not appropriate. Please take such arguments elsewhere.
- Comments should be relevant to the subject matter discussed in the associated article.
- Brief quotations from articles posted elsewhere are acceptable, but long excerpts or entire articles are not. If you believe that another article is relevant, provide a link, not the text.
- Comments should be of substance, and where possible backed by facts and/or sources. One-liners, witty or otherwise, are not appropriate.
- Racist, homophobic, or sexist comments, and derogatory comments about people with physical disabilities or mental distress, are not permitted.
- Offensive, insulting or libelous comments about individuals are not permitted.
- Comments and flames whose apparent purpose is to impede debate by baiting other people are not permitted.
- We use an automatic filtering system to block spam: we accept no responsibility for any message being incorrectly blocked. Any advertising, commercial message or spam that gets through the filter will be removed.
- All comments must include a valid email address. This is for verification purposes only: your address will not be published or given to any third party.
No Comments »